Raymond is the founder and Managing Partner of Chak & Associates where he specializes in dispute resolution.
His work involves all forms of dispute resolution including arbitration, litigation and alternative dispute resolution throughout Asia. Raymond has extensive experience in complex dispute concerning manufacturing, technology development, capital investment, construction, joint ventures, shareholder agreements, employment discrimination and telecommunications.
Raymond is an award winning litigator, clients describe Raymond is trusted and always available and prepared to give professional and practical opinion.
Apart from private practice, Raymond was also on fiat list and represent the Department of Justice of Hong Kong in prosecution practice.
Raymond is the honorary legal advisor for a number social and community entities, including:
- Hong Kong Telemedicine Association
- Christian Family Service Center
- Chinese Association of Cognitive Behaviour Therapy
- Federation of Hong Kong Brands
- Hong Kong Professional Lenders Association
- Architectural Intelligence Hong Kong
- RunOurCity Foundation
- Mission of Love Foundation
- Little Stones Charity Foundation
- Well Family Association
- President of Hong Kong BNI Hero Chapter
- Ex-committee member of Technology Committee of the Hong Kong Law Society
Raymond is admitted as a solicitor in Hong Kong. He reads and writes Chinese and speaks Mandarin.